- Incorrectly measuring the flooring areas (including closet interiors and adjacent areas) which results in ordering too little or too much flooring products.
- Failing to acclimatize the flooring materials to the environment where they will be installed which can result in flooring that is too loose or too tight.
- Not understanding that no two flooring products require the same installation methods as recommended by their manufacturers.
- Not knowing that some manufacturers will not honor their product warranties unless those products have been professionally installed.
- And there are many others too.
Mistakes such as these don't happen when Metro Floors Inc. professionals perform your flooring installations. Our installation team members are well trained and continually re-evaluated to be certain that they are up to date on the proper installation techniques for each and every product we install. We will be happy to give you, even more, information about why professional flooring installations are the wisest choice.
Phone us, email us or stop by our Lancaster, CA showroom at your convenience to discuss your need for new flooring installations with one of our professional flooring consultants.